- The 363 Vintage Straight is the newer, updated version of the 361 Vintage Straight. The leg opening has been slightly narrowed for a more modern fit and look.
- Stylish and comfortable, the Lucky Brand® 363 Vintage Straight Jeans in Ferncreek are jeans you’ll want to wear every day.
- 363 Vintage Straight has an easy mid-rise and relaxed seat, with a classic fit and a slightly tapered leg.
- Ferncreek is a medium wash with fading and whiskering effects.
- Five-pocket design.
- Logo patch at back right waistband.
- Belt-loop waist.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- 55% cotton, 22% polyester, 21% Tencel® lyocell, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 42 1⁄4 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 11 1⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 15 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 8 1⁄2 in
Coupon 👍 Lucky Brand 363 Vintage Straight 👖 Jeans in Ferncreek 😉
- Get the quality you deserve, for less.
- Quality You Can Trust
- 7 days free returns
- Protect Your Wallet with Safe Payments
29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
30, 32, 34
5 reviews for Coupon 👍 Lucky Brand 363 Vintage Straight 👖 Jeans in Ferncreek 😉
Rated 3.63 out of 5
Rated 2.50 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.92 out of 5
Perfect fit. One of the best pair of jeans I’ve purchased. Love em!
40×34. These were incredibly soft, but the rise on the 363 is too short for me. Butt wow, are they soft…
The 363 were just what I was looking for. Great cut, not too roomy or too low. the color was a pleasant navy denim so they didn’t look overwashed and too casual. Size ran a little large, but I was prepared as I’ve worn LB for a few years now. Glad to find this fit, it really works well for me.
The length was at least 3 inches too long vs the length ordered….
These jeans were not made of “jean” material. They were very strechy, more like leggings. We sent them back within 10 minutes of receiving them. Love Zappos, but when it comes to buying jeans, we will have to go directly to a retail store.