- The 363 Vintage Straight is the newer, updated version of the 361 Vintage Straight. The leg opening has been slightly narrowed for a more modern fit and look.
- Stylish and comfy Lucky Brand® jeans you’ll want to wear every day.
- 363 Vintage Straight has an easy mid-rise and relaxed seat, with a classic fit and a slightly tapered leg.
- Medium wash denim with contrast topstitching.
- Five-pocket design.
- Logo patch at back right waistband.
- Belt-loop waist.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- 90% cotton, 6% elasterell-P, 4% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
Hot Sale ⌛ Lucky Brand 363 Vintage Straight 👖 Jeans in Lynwood 😍
- Get the quality you deserve, for less.
- Quality You Can Trust
- 7 days free returns
- Protect Your Wallet with Safe Payments
30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40
30, 32, 34
25 reviews for Hot Sale ⌛ Lucky Brand 363 Vintage Straight 👖 Jeans in Lynwood 😍
Rated 4.83 out of 5
Rated 1.00 out of 5
Rated 4.92 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 3.50 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 3.63 out of 5
Length fit but waistband is a new stretch type material that makes the waist really loose / too big.
I own two pairs of lucky jeans. Both pair are size 33×32. So I figured I wouldn’t need to go in store and try sizes on. The 33×32 I ordered were wider and longer. Maybe I just needed to wash them so they would shrink, but these jeans are expensive and I didn’t want to take the risk.
Wish they still had the discount I’d buy more
I wear them
This is by far my favorite pair of jeans
These have to be my favorite jeans, perfect amount of stretch and lightweight.
Nice jeans and exact fit to size. Not disappointed one bit
Good fit and the price was right.
Great fit. Most comfortable pair a jeans I own straight from the package.
Love Lucky, but disappointed Jeans have large circle mark on backside, never should have made it past quality control and I’m responsible for the return and exchange. Not the customer experience I was looking for.
Amazing pair of shoes. They do not get dirty ever..
Fits large, grest stretch
Like the stretch but waist is much bigger than previous pairs
Great fit and feel
I doubt these will last long. Very thin material. Nothing like my 8 year old pair…
Love these jeans. Look and feel great. Very comfortable to wear. Got them for $39 during their sale. Should have bought more pairs. This is my second pair. Will definitely buy more.
Jeans we’re nice & size ordered fit perfectly
Returned, fit was terrible
They are great, but too big at waist?
and pretty big on my legs
True to size and color
I have been buying this jeans for years. They are a great versatile jean and are ridiculously comfortable. Lucky has my business for life.
I love the 363 cut, these pants are a perfect fit for me, and extremely comfortable.
Vintage 361s were the best jeans on the market.
363 is a level up in every way.
Hail the new king
Long T –
Love Lucky Jeans but 1 wash and the dark color is gone. Told no returns no exchanges after a wash, fine understandable, but come on you pay a premium for Lucky standards and these don’t hold up at all, feels disingenuous.