- The Lucky Brand® 410 Athletic Fit Jeans in Fenwick balances a relaxed fit with a modern slim leg.
- Fenwick is a light wash on soft denim, accented by fading and whiskering effects.
- Mid-rise waist with belt loop band.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Contrast topstitching for a vintage style look.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Signature stitching at back pockets.
- 60% cotton, 20% viscose, 19% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 33 1⁄2 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
Hot Sale 🤩 Lucky Brand 410 Athletic Fit 👖 Jeans in Fenwick 🥰
- Get the quality you deserve, for less.
- Quality You Can Trust
- 7 days free returns
- Protect Your Wallet with Safe Payments
29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 38, 42
30, 32, 34
7 reviews for Hot Sale 🤩 Lucky Brand 410 Athletic Fit 👖 Jeans in Fenwick 🥰
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 2.50 out of 5
Rated 2.80 out of 5
Rated 3.74 out of 5
Rated 4.83 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.54 out of 5
Rated 4.17 out of 5
Great style and fit. I’m 6’4” and 240 lbs and have the hardest time finding jeans / pants. I’m really on a quest to find the perfect jeans. These are one of the best fitting I have found in over 2 years.
I went to the store and they were out of stock. I went to the website and they were out of stock. I went to Zappos and they were on my doorstep in a couple days!
I couldn’t find any Mavi jeans in my size so I tried these as an alternative. Nope. No good.
To begin with the belt loops are spaced wrong. You have two on the front then two on the side and one in the middle of your back. When they do them this way and you cinch your belt the jeans ruffle up around the waist. They should be spaced further apart so they’re one under each kidney.
As a result, when you put them on you look like a hobo, or you just climbed out of a clown car.
I’d give them a swerve.
I love these pants!
These are great fitting lightweight jeans. They fit well and have a quality silhouette. My only problem is that the waist seems to be more loose than should be for the size. I’m normally a 30 waist and could easily fit into a smaller size waist. The length is true to size with the 32 length landing right at the top of my foot.
Jeans seemed tight compared to other 410s
Fit was perfect.