- The Lucky Brand® 181 Relaxed Straight in Oceanside is a relaxed fit jean that boasts a mid rise and a straight leg.
- Slightly sanded wash and whiskering to give a vintage feel.
- Belt loops at waist.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Logo patch at back right waistband.
- Embroidered design on back pockets.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
Promo ✨ Lucky Brand 👖 Jeans 181 Relaxed Straight in Oceanside ⌛
- Get the quality you deserve, for less.
- Quality You Can Trust
- 7 days free returns
- Protect Your Wallet with Safe Payments
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
30, 32, 34
9 reviews for Promo ✨ Lucky Brand 👖 Jeans 181 Relaxed Straight in Oceanside ⌛
Rated 4.04 out of 5
Rated 4.75 out of 5
Rated 4.17 out of 5
Rated 4.92 out of 5
Rated 3.50 out of 5
Rated 2.80 out of 5
Rated 4.58 out of 5
These are ok. I’m struggling with the lack of consistency with the Lucky relaxed jeans. Some fit me amazingly, some terribly, and some ok. These were Ok. The color is real dark but the 30 length seems a little long to me than their other 30 lengths.
Absolutely Awful. 31×34 sizing is incredibly large in both length and waist. They were a good 5-6 inches too long hanging over my feet and past my toes and probably measure closer to a 38″ waist. Instead of 31″. Not even CLOSE to fitting….what a joke for a pair of so called nice jeans.
Inseam is not accurate. About 1-2 inches long
love the style and material. BUT a so called 32 inch inseam was 35 inches when measured. way too long!
These are a JOKE, the length was MASSIVELY longer than the inseam size even after they were washed, returning ASAP.
You first have to get what you want that fits! What a run around! I would rather go naked than deal with their customer service
Little long, but I read the previous reviews and down sized a bit. I normally wear a 32-31w with 32-34L. The 30w – 32L fit perfect. I’d probably go down to 30-30 or 30-31 on my next pair tho, these are a bit long but I’m completely fine with that.
These were not the quality of lucky jeans I’m used to receiving they were totally different fabric and the first time you’re washed with snaps came off
The jeans are exactly as I expected, which is great.