- Lucky Brand®’s 363 Vintage Straight in Paradise Valley has an easy mid-rise, relaxed seat, and slightly tapered leg.
- The 363 Vintage Straight is the newer, updated version of the 361 Vintage Straight. The leg opening has been slightly narrowed for a more modern fit and look.
- Relaxed fit at the hip and thighs, with a straight leg opening.
- Medium wash with heavy sanding, whiskering, and subtle distressing for a vintage-inspired look.
- Five-pocket design.
- Belt-loop waist.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Logo patch at back right waistband.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 15 in
Top 10 💯 Lucky Brand 👖 Jeans 363 Vintage Straight in Paradise Valley 🎉
SKU: Jeans 8970436 Categories: Clothing, Jeans Tag: Paradise Valley
- Get the quality you deserve, for less.
- Quality You Can Trust
- 7 days free returns
- Protect Your Wallet with Safe Payments
29, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40
30, 32, 34
11 reviews for Top 10 💯 Lucky Brand 👖 Jeans 363 Vintage Straight in Paradise Valley 🎉
Rated 3.50 out of 5
Rated 1.00 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.83 out of 5
Rated 2.50 out of 5
Rated 3.63 out of 5
These did not have the same quality and softness as the same ones I bought from the Lucky Brand store at the mall. The price was good but the quality is not the same.
Nice jeans. Sturdy, but compliant and comfortable. I use them every day, and so far they stand up to wear and tear really well. And they make me look good 🙂
I had to return this pair. They ripped badly along the back of the leg within a few hours of wearing them. Had to choose a different style as this one wasn’t carried in the store.
Sure, nice italian jean fabric. Got a nice price.. sale was on. WooHoo. But I spent several hours and several trips to try on all the other models trying to find something equivalent to the 329 cut. I’m so so mad about that. The 363 is ok but I’m not comfortable. I’m walking around knowing I’m not comfortable because someone decided the 329s were not doing well enough …or whatever. I would have bought 20 of them if you’d given me some notice. Mad mad mad! The people in the store in Nanuet were excellent btw. Did I mention I’m mad.
My husbands favorite style. Fits well. Thighs aren’t to tight.
Great as always with Lucky Brand, love them all the way from Netherlands!
Great fit and super soft. He loves them and they look great on him.
Good fitting Jean’s very comfortable
Fit was one size too big. Material feels comfy. Didn’t expect back of the leg to be ripped. Had to return it.
These were supposed to be 99% cotton with 1%elastyne, THEY ARE NOT.
waist 4 inches too large