- Crafted for an all-day style and comfort, the Lucky Brand® High-Rise Stevie Flare in Nova Destructed jeans enhances your natural curves.
- High-rise fit.
- Zip-fly and button closure.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Classic rivet detailing.
- Hand pockets on front.
- Patch pockets on the back.
- Ripped detailing on front.
- Flare hem cut.
- 91% cotton, 7% polyester, 2% Lycra®.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 27 (US 4), inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 27 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
Best reviews of ✨ Lucky Brand 👖 Jeans High-Rise Stevie Flare in Nova Destructed 🥰
SKU: Jeans 9834281 Categories: Clothing, Jeans Tag: Nova Destructed
- Get the quality you deserve, for less.
- Quality You Can Trust
- 7 days free returns
- Protect Your Wallet with Safe Payments
24 (US 00), 25 (US 0), 27 (US 4), 28 (US 6), 29 (US 8), 30 (US 10), 33 (US 16), 34 (US 18)
6 reviews for Best reviews of ✨ Lucky Brand 👖 Jeans High-Rise Stevie Flare in Nova Destructed 🥰
Rated 4.60 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Rated 3.75 out of 5
Rated 4.17 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
These are my fourth pair of these jeans. I love them so much. They are just so comfy and the fit is spot on. I like to have several pairs so I have an extra while the others are being washed!
Been looking for jeans to replace my Charlie flare that I love so much and these definitely fit the bill. The style and fit is chef kiss. Wish it came in a dark wash #sweepstakes
Great quality jeans. Dress up or down. True to size. Perfect length for a low heel boot(I am 5’7″)
Great fit and color! Very flattering. True to size. Perfect with a low heel boot(I am 5’7″)
Love! Great stretch! I have a pretty big booty so it was nice to have something that stretches and still fits my waist, size 10 was good for me and im 160lbs 5′ 4″
Love the fit but the rips are under the knee on a petite person so it looked odd. I returned them